Skip to content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does "Roast-To-Order" mean?
Why is JJFU BREW coffee so good?
- You place an order for coffee.
- We roast some amazing coffee.
- We ship our freshly roasted and delicious coffee to you.
How long does it take to process my order?
- We import specialty coffee beans that meet our strict quality guidelines. We then roast these beans using our unique roasting profiles so we can provide maxim flavor and incredible smoothness.
What payment methods to you accept?
- We're a roast-to-order coffee company, so depending on order volume it usually takes 1-3 business days to process your order.
How much does shipping cost?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diner's Club, and JCB credit cards. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Will you ship to an APO/FPO address?
- Our affordable shipping rates are calculated using order size (weight and dimensions) and your shipping zip code.
Why should I create a JJFU BREW account?
- Yes! We will ship to any APO/FPO address using the United States Post Office.
How do I create an account?
- Creating a JJFU BREW website account will allow you to check out faster, save multiple shipping addresses, access your order history, track your orders, and manage your optional subscriptions.
How do I create a coffee subscription order?
- You can create a an account by clicking on "account" in the main navigation window.
- All of our coffee can be purchased with our convenient subscription service. Navigate to the coffee product you want to buy and use the drop-down menu to select the subscription frequency you desire.
- *At this time a credit/debit card or PayPal account is required to place a subscription order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.